How to enjoy hibi
The incense is delicate. Be careful when using it, as it may break if you don’t strike it correctly. Watch the one-minute video for an easy to understand explanation of how to enjoy hibi.
①Open the package film.
Pull the perforated part of the film sideways to the left and right to open the package.
②Take out a stick of hibi and press its top tip against the brown rough surface on the side of the box (the side for striking) at an angle of 45 degrees, and scrape it diagonally down to light it. Hold the stick at its mid-point as it might break easily if you hold the far tip of the stick to strike it.
③Once it’s lit, hold it in a slightly head-down tilted position than in a horizontal position, and keep holding it until the flame spreads to the incense part and the flame settles on its own. If you put out the flame hastily before it settles, the fire many not spread to its incense part or the smell of the match may affect the initial fragrance of the incense because the flammable material in the match head (ignition material) may not have burned completely.
④Lay the stick on hibi’s exclusive mat and enjoy the scent for around 10 minutes. You can put it on the desk as the exclusive mat and tray are heat-resistant. If you are concerned, place it on top of the slide cover of the box to ensure safety. Don’t leave the area until the stick is burnt out. Burning more than two sticks at a time is dangerous, as it will cause overheating of the mat. Be sure to burn only one stick at a time.
⑤After using the stick, lift the stick together with the mat and throw away remaining ash. Using another stick of hibi on the mat with the residual ash may mix scents and you may not enjoy the original scent of hibi.
Instructions for Use
- Read and follow the direction for use carefully before using the products.
- Be sure to take precautions against fire, and don’t leave it while it is still burning.
- Don’t put the stick on the exclusive mat before confirming that its flame has already settled and fire has already spread to its incense part.
- It is not edible. Be sure to keep it away from infants.
- Don’t use it for any purposed other than intended.
- Avoid storing it in hot and humid places to prevent quality degradation.